Well the New Year rolled in and so did our determination to eat healthy. I have to admit, over the holidays I indulged eating many holiday treats and rich foods. So, pedal to the metal and time to regroup and try to eat healthy. With this in mind, time to visit the fish counter – bring it on!
Halibut with Tomato Parmesan Crust
- 4 pieces halibut, haddock or cod
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- pinch of dried tarragon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Place the fish in a buttered baking dish. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the tomatoes, parsley, garlic, tarragon, olive oil and salt and pepper. Stir in the Parmesan cheese. Carefully spoon over each fillet. Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the fish flakes easily. Spoon any pan juices over the fish, serve.
Go to Source
Author: carol lou