Through this partnership, Thermador and Bosch home appliances will be the first appliance brands to offer Chefling as part of their connected experiences
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Chefling, Inc., the ultimate solution for the smart kitchen, today announced a partnership with Home Connect, the leading open platform that connects home appliances to the Internet of Things. As a Home Connect global ecosystem partner, Chefling will interface directly with premier smart home appliance brands such as Thermador and Bosch home appliances, which will be the first appliance brands to offer Chefling as part of their connected experiences. At the upcoming Smart Kitchen Summit in Seattle (Oct. 8-9, 2018), attendees will have the opportunity to see this integration via live demos on Bosch connected ovens and coffee machines – showing how Chefling makes it easier to navigate and streamline smart kitchen activities.
“We are excited to bring Chefling into the ever-growing, dynamic Home Connect ecosystem,” said Johannes Ochsner, head of connected products and digital services at BSH Home Appliances. “By continuing to introduce partners like Chefling into our platform, we are expanding a robust network to create unique experiences for consumers in the kitchen.”
How It Works
Chefling’s AI-driven kitchen assistant features include inventory organization, intuitive recipe suggestion, and shopping list management and ordering. The app serves up the best recipes users can make based on what they have in the kitchen, minimizing trips to the grocery store and using up ingredients while still at their peak freshness. Once users find recipes they want to make in the app, they can use the integrated UltraConnectTM technology leveraging Home Connect functionalities in the Chefling app to adjust settings such as: temperature, mode, and timing of all relevant smart home appliances to match the selected recipe instructions. Chefling not only automates the cooking experience, but also allows users to control multiple connected appliances with the ability to machine-read instructions from any recipe through their UltraConnectTM technology.
“Through the Bosch connected experience, we provide consumers with customizable experiences that add true value and simplify everyday life – which Chefling certainly delivers upon,” said Anja Prescher, director of brand marketing for Bosch home appliances. “The convenience of Chefling will empower those with Bosch connected appliances to navigate the kitchen more efficiently and bring more enjoyment to cooking every day.”
More Information on Chefling
Chefling delivers convenience and customization through an AI-driven personal assistant, and is the only smart kitchen solution that incorporates the following features in one engaging and easy-to-use app:
- Inventory Organization – easily add items to your pantry, monitor freshness, and receive notifications when groceries are about to expire
- Intuitive Recipe Suggestion – suggests recipes based on what is already in your pantry
- Shopping List Management – simply click to add items to your shopping list or scan your receipt or product barcodes to instantly populate your pantry with items
- Voice Assistant Integration – works with voice-assistant technology1 to provide step-by-step cooking instructions and easily add items to shopping list. The Chefling app is compatible with voice assistant devices such as Amazon Echo and Google Home, providing a complete hands-free experience.
- Online Shopping Integration – purchase items directly through select popular online shopping retailers
- UltraConnectTM Technology – turns any recipe into a smart recipe by extracting recipe keywords to coordinate with multiple connected appliances. Available on iOS Oct. 7, 2018 and on Android in time for this holiday season.
“Chefling was created to make cooking simpler and more enjoyable,” said Amar Krishna, co-founder and CEO, Chefling, Inc. “This aligns well with the vision of BSH Home Appliances, which is to improve the quality of life for consumers by offering unique experiences that add true value and convenience – everything from shopping to cooking to automatic ordering. Through this partnership with Home Connect, Chefling will align with top-tier home appliance brands such as Bosch to make the cooking experience even better in a fully streamlined smart kitchen.”
Availability and Pricing
The Chefling app is available for free on the App Store or Google Play. For more information about this partnership, please visit www.chefling.net
1Requires Internet connection. Controlling certain devices and features in your home requires a compatible smart device.
Product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chefling-partners-with-home-connect-digital-ecosystem-300726621.html
Go to Source
Author: PR Newswire